In this class you will be producing an array of wonderful dishes that are good for your gut while Justine will talk about how to eat to achieve optimal gut health and answer your questions. You will learn to cook nutrient dense meals, made from seasonal and local ingredients, and then sit down to enjoy the food together as a group.
We will welcome you with various dips, seasonal crudité, olives and a glass of organic red wine.
You Will Learn How To Make
- Kimchi (to take home with you)
- Jerusalem artichoke soup with a nut and seed topping
- Bitter salad leaves with an anchovy dressing
- A delicious mixed pulse salad also featuring leeks, garlic and olive oil
- Chopped market salad full of delicious seasonal veg, fruit, nuts and seeds
- A kefir dressing and a good vinaigrette – both chock a block full of garlic and olive oil
- Dark chocolate pots with a shot of Has Bean espresso
- La Fromagerie unpasteurised blue cheese with red grapes – to enjoy eating and not making!
- Learn about the importance of a healthy gut
- Expert teaching and advice, using standard home kitchen equipment
- Leave with the knowledge and understanding to make the delicious recipes at home
- Hands on experience
- You will use sustainably sourced, high quality, organic ingredients
- You will never wash up - we take care of that for you always!
Justine Pattison is a leading food writer who contributes to some of the UK’s bestselling magazines and newspapers. She specialises in creating healthy eating recipes and diet plans which have featured in books totalling over 3 million sales. Justine has been working closely with the UK’s top gut expert Professor Tim Spector and is the author of The Healthy Gut Handbook, a no-nonsense approach to good gut health. Justine shares the Cookery School food philosophy so we are very excited about working with her to help you understand how to increase your gut biomes.