Gut health is a topic that's becoming hard to ignore, but do you know what it's all about and how you can take care of yours? Join the Alana the creator behind Fermeneted by Lab to learn just that, in the most delicious way possible… through food!
Core Collective and Fermented By Lab are joining forces with this hands-on workshop where you'll learn to make your own sauerkraut, traditionally pickled (lacto-fermented) vegetables, and flavour your own water kefir.
THE WORKSHOP INCLUDES
- Welcome kefir
- An overview of fermented foods and their history.
- A discussion on gut health: how to achieve a healthy gut and how a healthy gut supports a healthy body.
- Sample LAB’s Autumn range of ferments.
- Hands on: ‘how to use your sauerkraut’ demo and tasting.
- Hands on: flavour your own water kefir.
- How to care for your fermented vegetables.
- How to include fermented foods into your daily diet.
- Q & A
- Gut healthy takeway dinner.
- Take home what you've made: one jar of delicious, gut loving fermented kraut and one bottle of flavoured water kefir.
- A take-home booklet including three gut-loving recipes.
ABOUT CORE COLLECTIVE
Core Collective is a unique & beautiful space in the centre of London, offering both fitness classes and an onsite ktichen. With a holistic approach to fresh, natural, nourishing food, Core Collective Kitchen aims to educate as well as feed. All food is designed to nutritionally target and support an active lifestyle at the same time as restoring the body from the inside out.