Talk, demo + supper
Join Alana for an evening learning about the history fermentation, alongside the health benefits associated with eating fermented foods. Alana will demo fermentation techniques and talk you through the process of making your own jarred goodies. You will get to flavour your own water kefir using a variety of fruits, herbs and spices and finish the evening with a light supper including fermented food and drinks around The Forge's beautiful long table.
- Welcome kefir cocktail
- An overview of fermented foods and their history.
- A discussion about how fermented foods support good gut health.
- How to achieve a healthy gut and how a healthy gut supports a healthy body.
- Learn how to include fermented foods into your daily diet.
- Fermented food focused recipe: demo.
- How to: kimchi demo
- Sample LAB’s Spring range of ferments.
- Gut healthy light supper.
- An e-booklet including three gut-loving recipes.