FERMENTED DRINKS WORKSHOP
by WILD CULTURES
Making your own probiotic-rich food and drinks is one of the best and simplest things you can do to improve your health!
At this intensive yet fun workshop I'll take you through all the steps involved in making your very own fermented drinks.
At the workshop you will learn how to make:
- Water Kefir
- Milk Kefir (Dairy and Non-dairy)
- There will also be lots of tastings!
You will leave the workshop with:
- The confidence and the principles to make delicious probiotic drinks for the whole family.
- All recipes sheets
- The opportunity to purchase a Kombucha SCOBY, Water Kefir grains, Milk Kefir Grains.
- Continued telephone/email support for any of your fermenting questions.
These traditional foods and the methods of making them have existed for thousands of years. Modern day research on the microbiome is finally confirming how vital fermented foods are for your gut health.
With 80% of your immune system living in your gut you owe it to your self to start consuming a diet rich in fermented foods.
Message from host Olivia:
I've been teaching fermentation workshops for over 5 years (1 year in Melbourne, Australia and 4yrs in Brighton) and taught hundreds of people the art of fermentation. All of my fermentation recipes and processes stem from either family recipes that were passed down by my German mother or traditional recipes that I have perfected through years of experience.
£43.71 – £54.49