Gut health is a topic that's becoming hard to ignore, but do you know what it's all about and how you can take care of yours? Join Alana from Fermented by LAB to learn just that, in the most delicious way possible… through food! Fermentation Fundamentals is a hands-on workshop where you'll learn to make your own kimchi, traditionally pickled (lacto-fermented) vegetables, and flavour your own water kefir.
The workshop includes:
- Welcome kefir
- An overview of fermented foods and their history.
- A discussion on gut health: how to achieve a healthy gut and how a healthy gut supports a healthy body.
- Sample LAB’s Spring range of ferments.
- Hands on: create your own vegetable ferments (Kimchi & Pickles).
- Hands on: make and flavour your own water kefir.
- How to care for your fermented vegetables.
- How to include fermented foods into your daily diet.
- Q & A
- Gut healthy lunch.
- Take home what you've made: 2 jars of delicious, gut loving fermented vegetables and one bottle of flavoured water kefir.
- An e-booklet including three gut-loving recipes.